Ramadan 2019 Wishes for All
Ramadan is the holy month which ninth month according to the Islamic calendar. Moreover, It is also known as Ramzan. Moreover, Muslims celebrate this month around the world. This month lasts for 29 or 30 days on the basis of moon sight. Moreover, Muslims started fasting after migration from Makkah to Madina. Moreover, the Muslims do fasting(Sawm) in this month. The worship of Allah Almighty increased incredibly in this month. Moreover, the Muslims accomplish prayers continuously and reciting of the Holy Quran also increased. The Muslims doing kindness and help others especially in Ramadan. Moreover, Muslims keep fasting from sunrise to sunset. Moreover, everyone is looking for the best wishes of Ramadan to send his/her beloved ones and friends on this Ramadan 2019. We have collected best wishes of Ramadan for you. Moreover, you send these wishes to your related people through Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Pinterest.
Best Wishes for Ramadan 2019
- The holy month is come to fill your life with prosperity and happiness. Moreover, Happy Ramadan 2k19!
- The month of following Sunnah and kindness is among us. Moreover, Ramadan Mubarak!
- A month of reforming ourselves has come so we must try to reform ourselves according to the Islamic code of life. Wishing a happy Ramadan to you and your family. Moreover, Happy Ramadan to you and your family!
- We must forgive the akes of each other this Ramadan. Moreover, wishing you the blessing of this month!
- The doors of heaven are opened and doors of hell are closed in this holy month! May you enjoy all moments of Ramadan. Moreover, Ramadan Mubarak!
- Allah is always with you in all conditions and doesn’t be disappointed. Moreover, you must Allah in all situations.
- I pray Allah almighty that Allah protects you from hard times of life and give you a happy life. Moreover, Happy Ramadan!
- You must have to enjoy all the blessing moments of Ramadan 2019. Moreover, stay calm and happy!
- Be kind with needy and fulfills their needs so that Allah fulfills your needs and desires. Happy Ramadan!
- Allah gives us the reward of every goodness 70 times more in this month. Moreover, Ramadan Mubarak!
- Enjoy the moments of Sahar and Iftar. Eating Sahar is Sunnah of Holy Prophet(P.B.U.H)! Happy Ramadan to all!
- MAy this Ramadan brings success for you and your family. Moreover, Ramadan Mubarak!
- It’s the blessing of Allah that we have another Ramadan in our lives. So, we must achieve blessed moments in this month.
- May Allah Almighty forgives all our sins and gives us guidance of goodness. Moreover, Happy Ramadan!
- Fasting is a feeling of those who can not afford food of one time. Moreover, We have to help such kind of people. Moreover, Ramadan Mubarak!
Ramadan 2019 Calendar for UAE
This is Ramadan 2019 calendar for UAE. Moreover, you can visit https://worldsofwishes.com/latest-ramadan-kareem-wishes/ for Ramadan calendar and prayers time according to your country.
|6 May||1 Ramadan||04:30 AM||07:04 PM||04:30 AM||12:29 PM||05:08 PM||07:04 PM||08:27 PM|
|7 May||2 Ramadan||04:30 AM||07:05 PM||04:30 AM||12:29 PM||05:08 PM||07:05 PM||08:28 PM|
|8 May||3 Ramadan||04:29 AM||07:05 PM||04:29 AM||12:29 PM||05:08 PM||07:05 PM||08:29 PM|
|9 May||4 Ramadan||04:28 AM||07:06 PM||04:28 AM||12:29 PM||05:08 PM||07:06 PM||08:30 PM|
|10 May||5 Ramadan||04:27 AM||07:06 PM||04:27 AM||12:29 PM||05:08 PM||07:06 PM||08:31 PM|
|11 May||6 Ramadan||04:26 AM||07:07 PM||04:26 AM||12:29 PM||05:08 PM||07:07 PM||08:32 PM|
|12 May||7 Ramadan||04:26 AM||07:08 PM||04:26 AM||12:29 PM||05:08 PM||07:08 PM||08:32 PM|
|13 May||8 Ramadan||04:25 AM||07:08 PM||04:25 AM||12:29 PM||05:09 PM||07:08 PM||08:33 PM|
|14 May||9 Ramadan||04:24 AM||07:09 PM||04:24 AM||12:29 PM||05:09 PM||07:09 PM||08:34 PM|
|15 May||10 Ramadan||04:23 AM||07:09 PM||04:23 AM||12:29 PM||05:09 PM||07:09 PM||08:34 PM|
|16 May||11 Ramadan||04:22 AM||07:10 PM||04:22 AM||12:29 PM||05:09 PM||07:10 PM||08:35 PM|
|17 May||12 Ramadan||04:21 AM||07:10 PM||04:21 AM||12:29 PM||05:09 PM||07:10 PM||08:36 PM|
|18 May||13 Ramadan||04:21 AM||07:11 PM||04:21 AM||12:29 PM||05:09 PM||07:11 PM||08:37 PM|
|19 May||14 Ramadan||04:20 AM||07:11 PM||04:20 AM||12:29 PM||05:09 PM||07:11 PM||08:37 PM|
|20 May||15 Ramadan||04:20 AM||07:12 PM||04:20 AM||12:29 PM||05:10 PM||07:12 PM||08:38 PM|
|21 May||16 Ramadan||04:19 AM||07:12 PM||04:19 AM||12:29 PM||05:10 PM||07:12 PM||08:39 PM|
|22 May||17 Ramadan||04:18 AM||07:13 PM||04:18 AM||12:29 PM||05:10 PM||07:13 PM||08:39 PM|
|23 May||18 Ramadan||04:18 AM||07:13 PM||04:18 AM||12:29 PM||05:10 PM||07:13 PM||08:40 PM|
|24 May||19 Ramadan||04:17 AM||07:14 PM||04:17 AM||12:29 PM||05:10 PM||07:14 PM||08:41 PM|
|25 May||20 Ramadan||04:17 AM||07:14 PM||04:17 AM||12:29 PM||05:11 PM||07:14 PM||08:41 PM|
|26 May||21 Ramadan||04:17 AM||07:15 PM||04:17 AM||12:29 PM||05:11 PM||07:15 PM||08:42 PM|
|27 May||22 Ramadan||04:16 AM||07:15 PM||04:16 AM||12:29 PM||05:11 PM||07:15 PM||08:43 PM|
|28 May||23 Ramadan||04:16 AM||07:16 PM||04:16 AM||12:29 PM||05:11 PM||07:16 PM||08:43 PM|
|29 May||24 Ramadan||04:15 AM||07:16 PM||04:15 AM||12:29 PM||05:11 PM||07:16 PM||08:44 PM|
|30 May||25 Ramadan||04:15 AM||07:17 PM||04:15 AM||12:30 PM||05:12 PM||07:17 PM||08:45 PM|
|31 May||26 Ramadan||04:15 AM||07:17 PM||04:15 AM||12:40 PM||05:12 PM||07:17 PM||08:45 PM|
|1 June||27 Ramadan||04:15 AM||07:17 PM||04:15 AM||12:30 PM||05:12 PM||07:17 PM||08:46 PM|
|2 June||28 Ramadan||04:14 AM||07:18 PM||04:14 AM||12:30 PM||05:12 PM||07:18 PM||08:46 PM|
|3 June||29 Ramadan||04:14 AM||07:18 PM||04:14 AM||12:30 PM||05:12 PM||07:18 PM||08:46 PM|
|4 June||30 Ramadan||04:14 AM||07:19 PM||04:14 AM||12:30 PM||05:13 PM||07:19 PM||08:46 PM|
Special Times and Events of Ramadan 2019
Sahar is an important time in Ramadan Kareem. Moreover, Sahar is a time of keeping fast. The Muslims eat various food before sunrise which is known as Sahar meal. Different hadith tell us that Sahar meal containing blessing. The Muslims stop Sahar when they heard calling for Fajar prayer.
The Muslims wait for iftar. Iftar is the time to open the fast. Moreover, the Muslims get together with families at the time of iftar. They open fast at the time of calling Maghrib.
Zakat is a form of charity which is given to poor in the month of Ramadan so that they can celebrate Eid-ul-Fitr happily. Every year, 2.5% amount is deducted from money in banks in Islamic countries.
4-The reciting of the Holy Quran
Holy Quran gives us guidance in everyday life. Moreover, the Quran is a source of blessing and information to the whole of humanity. Moreover, the reward of reciting holy Quran is much more than normal days.
Tarawih is a form of additional prayer in Ramadan which is done after Isha prayer every night of this holy month. Moreover, the reward of tarawih is also great.
The only and only worship of Allah in mosques for males and in homes for females and no talk of world’s matters after 20th Ramadan is known as i’tikaf. Moreover, Itikaf is also a blessing of Allah Almighty.
Lailat-ul-Qadar is the most blessed night of the year. Moreover, it is also known as ‘night of power’. Moreover, It is hidden in any night of 21st, 23rd, 25th, 27th, and 29th of Ramadan.
And, you can visit https://www.wikipedia.org/ for Ramadan details.